1. I've never danced before - will I be able to join in?
Our Dancing Hen's Night lessons are suited to all participants of all ages, shapes, sizes, abilities and styles! Our instructors are trained to gauge how well the participants are going with the Dance routine and will alter it on the spot to cater for different levels or requests. If you have a specific request for a very 'easy' or alternatively 'difficult' dance routine, by all means let us know and we can cater to your party!
2. Where can our Dancing Hen's Night be held?
1. Your Venue: whether it's your home, hotel room, bride's home or function room. Our instructors come fully equipped with props and a sound system, you don't need to organise anything but provide the dancing space and a power point. For all parties on the Gold Coast, there is no additional cost for this option, as it's included in the package. For Brisbane, Byron Bay, Sunshine Coast and beyond hen's parties, please contact us for a travel quote.
2. Absolute Pole & Fitness: located in Helensvale (20-minutes from Surfers Paradise) on the Gold Coast, Absolute Pole & Fitness is a fully equipped Pole & Dance Studio and a great venue to host Dancing Hen's Parties. There is a base studio hire fee of $100 on top of any package cost. Please note: all Pole Parties are hosted at this studio.
2. The Dance Shed: located in Labrador (5-minutes from Surfers Paradise) on the Gold Coast, The Dance Shed is a fully equipped Dance Studio and a great venue to host Dancing Hen's Parties. There is a base studio hire fee of $100 on top of any package cost.
3. Are there Travel Costs?
There are no travel costs associated with all Gold Coast based Dancing Hen's Nights. For Brisbane, Byron Bay and Sunshine Coast parties, there is a slight travel fee as our instructors are Gold Coast based, please Contact Us for a travel quote.
4. Is there a Deposit Required?
At Dancing Hen's Parties, we do not require the full amount up front, however we do require a 50% deposit payment, based on the minimum number of participants and the package option you select. This secures the time and date you select, with the balance payment due on/before the evening of the party, based on the final number of participants.
5. What if I need to cancel, can I get a refund?
We understand that plans change and we are absolutely more than happy to offer a full deposit refund, please just provide us with at least 48-hours notice of cancelling the booking, so we can inform venues/instructors and open the slot for other party bookings.